- General information
- What categories of personal data do we process?
- What do we process personal data for?
- On what legal basis do we process personal data?
- How long do we store personal data?
- With whom do we share personal data?
- Where is personal data processed?
- What are your rights?
- Further information.
This website is operated by IO Propagator Unternehmergesellschaft (haftungsbeschränkt). This is the controller (hereinafter “we”) for the purposes of the GDPR.
What categories of personal data do we process?
The following categories of personal data are processed on this website:
- Access data (such as browser type, date and time stamp, referring and exit pages),
- Contact information (such as email addresses).
What do we process personal data for?
This website follows a standard procedure for collecting access data using log files. The information collected by log files includes browser type, date and time stamp, referring and exit pages, and number of clicks. This is not linked to any information that would allow personal identification. The purpose of this information is to analyze trends, administer the website, and track users' behavior on the website.
Furthermore, we process contact information for support purposes and/or to send information about Vacuna.
On what legal basis do we process personal data?
Personal data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) DSGVO, as explained above. Personal data will not be used to create user profiles. This protects your interest in the protection of your personal data.
The sending of information about Vacuna by e-mail is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a) DSGVO.
How long do we store personal data?
Your personal data will be stored until it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. Please note that we may retain your personal data for longer if necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements.
With whom do we share personal data?
Your personal data is transmitted in encrypted form and processed on servers of Netcup GmbH, Daimlerstraße 25, 76185 Karlsruhe, Germany. Furthermore, we use Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Where is personal data processed?
What are your rights?
You have the right to
- Access to your personal data (Art. 15 GDPR);
- Amendment or correction of your personal data (Art. 16 GDPR);
- To be forgotten, that is, to erase your personal data (Art. 17 GDPR);
- Restriction of processing of your personal data (Art. 18 GDPR);
- Taking away your personal data (Art. 20 GDPR);
- Withdrawal of your consent (Art. 7(3) GDPR);
- Revocation of processing of your personal data (Art. 21 GDPR);
- Complaint to your local data protection supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR).
You can reach our data protection contact at privacy[at]io-propagator.com.